October 2013 is Women’s Ride Month with Specialized. So girls, mark these dates in your diaries now (meeting at the shop):
- Tuesday 22nd October – 10am – Cafe Ride. If it’s a nice sunny day, we’ll head up to the Rail Trail to Clyde for a coffee. And then afterwards, we’ll cruise back down the river track to Alex (or home again on the Rail Trail if you prefer). Perfect for all the Expedition riders out there, although all bikes are welcome!
- Wednesday 23rd October – 6pm – MTB Ride. This is a chance to get off the road and ride some bumpy bits. It won’t be anything too extreme, but we will have a bit of fun.
- Wednesday 23rd October – 7.30pm – Bike Basics Night. Learn to change a tyre, fix a chain, and learn a bit about basic bike maintenance. We’ll be talking about all the things you need to know if you own a bike. And even if you know it all already, come along for some drinks and nibbles. Spaces are limited for this, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Come along and get involved… join us for all three if you want!
Plus… to celebrate Women’s Ride Month, we want to treat the girls. If you buy a new women’s specific bike from us during October, in addition to some exceptional service, we want to GIVE you…
- A complimentary one hour massage from Teresa Kingsford Multisport Massage and…
- A FREE pass for an RPM class at Pulse Fitness
- A 10% discount voucher for Budges Central Pharmacy and Bookshop (excludes photos and magazines).
Thanks very much to Teresa, the girls at Pulse, and Chris from Budges for their support of Women’s Ride Month.
And so if you are considering getting a new bike, October is definitely the time to do it.
There are some amazing women’s bikes available from Specialized this season (with some fabulous colours!)… check out the Dolce, Ruby or Amira road bikes, or Emma’s current favourite, the Rumor 29er MTB. Beautiful.